|Part of Speech||(及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- Now that she has a job in France she can gratify her desire to see Europe.
- I have approached this subject with a desire to weigh the pros and cons connected with it.
- Mr. smith co., of your city, desire to open an account with us, and have give us your name as a reference.
- An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse that acts as an incitement to action.
- Follow your desire.
- How to arouse a woman's desire?
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.