|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- An economic union of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, originally established as a customs union in1948.
- His father is a customs officer.
- I was searched by the customs officers at the airport.
- These customs differ from those our country.
- Each country has its own customs.
- Customs Officer: Your passports please.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.