|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- A place at which or the means by which a crossing is made.
- Like the Eight Immortals crossing the sea, each one shows his or her special prowess.
- He was nearly hit by the car while crossing the street.
- I'm crossing my fingers that my proposal will be accepted.
- They turned westward/westwards after crossing the river.
- You cannot be too careful in crossing a street.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.