|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (及物的动) transitive verb|
- A man who practices a craft with great skill.
- I'm afraid I can't. I planned to spends all day at the craft fair.
- A pilot or navigator of a lighter-than-air craft, such as a balloon.
- As the air craft moves forward, the air flowing over the wings produces lift to raise the aircraft off the ground, and keep it in the air.
- Hundreds of small craft accompany the liner into harbour.
- A flight formation or arrangement of craft in this manner.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.