|Part of Speech||(复数) plural noun|
- Language courses are wrongly thought to be soft options.
- There is no question of overlap between the two courses.
- I often go on residential summer courses.
- German and Italian courses are held in munich and rome respectively.
- A secondary area of specialized academic study, requiring fewer courses or credits than a major.
- Major courses contributing to management qualification: Management, accounting, economics, marketing, sociology.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.