|Part of Speech||(不及物的动) intransitive verb, (及物的动) transitive verb|
- So as to conform to a type, standard, or pattern.
- A tendency to conform to a general pattern or belong to a particular group or category.
- Maker make trial product exactly conform specification expect completion within fortnight.
- His ideas do not conform to mine.
- The building does not conform to safety regulations.
- She refused to conform to the normal social conventions.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.