|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- Since there was no one else in the compartment I was able to spread myself.
- A compartment on a European passenger train equipped with four to six berths for sleeping.
- A small compartment, especially a box in a theater.
- All the seats in the compartment are reserved.
- I found the secret compartment quite by accident.
- A passage or an opening leading to a hold, compartment, or cellar.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.