|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb|
- They are having a chat.
- He would rather read, and but not wish chat.
- Nancy is having a chat with her friends.
- She chat with the new zealanders. she do not chat with the Australian.
- It is pleasant to chat with friends, and with no chat is it more pleasant than with close friends.
- For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself, since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.