|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb|
- She's the owner of the chain of hotel.
- The gang laundered the stolen money through their chain of restaurants.
- A small chain or band attached to a watch or bracelet to prevent loss.
- A continuous band or chain for transferring motion or power or conveying materials from one wheel or shaft to another.
- A device for shifting gears on a bicycle by moving the chain between sprocket wheels of different sizes.
- The lorry ran into the back of the rearmost car in the queue which bumped into the car in front, which then hit the next one, and so on in a chain reaction.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.