|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- She showed me around the campus.
- The news soon went round the campus.
- A new gymnasium has been built on our campus.
- In the center of the university campus stands the statue of the founder.
- A LAN is a system of computers and associated peripherals such as Printers that are physically connected by cable within a limited geographical area-typically in an office building or on a college campus.
- No littering on the campus.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.