|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The arrangement of the young leaves within a bud.
- Mary has charge of all the arrangement for the party.
- It's not company policy to give credit without previous arrangement.
- The systematic arrangement of chairs makes the hall look spacious.
- A rectangular arrangement of quantities in rows and columns, as in a matrix.
- Having the edges overlapping in a regular arrangement, as roof tiles or the scales of a fish.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.