|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|
- She made a sign for me to approach her.
- Remember to ease up as you approach the bridge; oncoming traffic has the right of way.
- In China’s approach to relations with other countries, we find a welcome emphasis on the principle of equality of states.
- A therapeutic approach that incorporates breathing, movement, body exercises, psychotherapy, and free expression of feelings to enhance self-awareness and well-being and relieve physical and emotional tension.
- Many distortions and punches below the belt have contributed to George Bush's apparently growing lead, but on one important point Mr.Bush has been forthright—he and his party stand for and are proud of the new conservative approach born of Barry Goldwater and Ronal Reagan.
- The president is difficult to approach.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.