|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- She hit her knee against the angle of the bed.
- Angular distance is the distance between two objects measured as an angle from a given point.
- A percussion instrument consisting of a piece of metal in the shape of a triangle open at one angle.
- The angle or inclination of a line or surface that meets another at any angle but90=.
- The angle would be too narrow.
- The famous tower of Pisa leans at an angle.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.