|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (不及物的动) intransitive verb|
- The amount of people on Facebook is greater than the population of the United States of America.
- Out of proportion, as in size, shape, or amount.
- Consumption is the total amount of fuel consumed expressed in gallons per hour.
- The point, especially the level of sales of a good or service, at which the return on investment is exactly equal to the amount invested.
- A unit of retinal illumination, equal to the amount of light that reaches the retina through 1 square millimeter of pupil area from a surface having a brightness of 1 candela per square meter.
- He earns an incredible amount of money.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.