|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- She gave her mother an affectionate hug.
- My father was no less affectionate and tender to me than my mother was.
- Cats are warm and affectionate creatures to us, but viewed through the eyes of birds and mice they are vicious predators.
- The child was ashamed of the affectionate fuss his mother was making of him in front of his schoolmates and didn't know where to turn his eyes.
- Affectionate birthday greetings. Birthday means a new beginning and a new chance to take hold on life.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.