|Part of Speech||(形) adjective|
- He had to pay some additional charges.
- Additional material is overprinted in red.
- An additional telephone connected to a main line.
- You should know the additional responsibilities that are incidental to the job.
- As a consequence, additional tests must be carried out to ensure complete security.
- Additional information appended to the manuscript, as of a book or an article.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.