|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- The prosecutor brought an accusation of theft against him.
- The Chief of Police stoutly denied the accusation.
- He said that the people's accusation was unjust.
- He was terribly indignant at what he saw as false accusation.
- The part of a charge or an accusation that weighs most substantially against the accused.
- The accuser brought an accusation against the accused.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.