|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (形) adjective|
- A Chinese dynasty(1271-1368) established by the Mongolian ruler Kublai Khan at Peking(Beijing). It was superseded by the Ming dynasty.
- My name is Wang Ming- ming.
- Ming wasn't dancing with Masao then.
- I suppose we'll have lunch at the Ming Tombs.
- Little Ming still doesn't know where he's going to go next year.
- The pagoda built in the Ming Dynasty is still in good repair.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.