|Part of Speech||(名) noun|
- Jean and Kate are twins.
- Every Saturday Jean went riding on the village common.
- John and Jean are compatriots because they both come from Scotland.
- Jean: I'm not sure, Billy. I feel dizzy and nauseated.
- Jean has fallen out with Paul over the education of their children.
- Jean was really lucky that she picked a winning number on the first draw.
Sentence Navigation w/YellowTip
...or doubleclick on a word in the Chinese sentence to find other sentences with the same word.
YellowTip is enabled in the first
2 sentences. To enable in the rest, please sign-in.