|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(副) As an adverb
- Not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure.
- Characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort.
- Dried out.
- Unfortunate or hard to bear.
- Resisting weight or pressure.
- Produced with the back of the tongue raised toward or touching the velum.
- (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source.
- Being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content.
- Given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors.
- Produced without vibration of the vocal cords.
- Very strong or vigorous.
- Indulging excessively.
|Part of Speech||(形) adjective, (副) adverb, (名) noun|