|English Definition|(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression.
- The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases).
- Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas.
- Any uninterrupted stream or discharge.
- The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause.
- Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously.
- The amount of fluid that flows in a given time.
- Undergo menstruation.
- Cover or swamp with water.
- Move or progress freely as if in a stream.
- Move along, of liquids.
- Cause to flow.
- Be abundantly present.
|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|