|English Definition|(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- A deception for profit to yourself.
- The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme.
- Someone who leads you to believe something that is not true.
- Weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat.
- Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous.
- Defeat someone through trickery or deceit.
- Deprive somebody of something by deceit.
- Engage in deceitful behavior; practice trickery or fraud.
- Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage.
|Part of Speech||(动) verb, (不及物的动) intransitive verb, (及物的动) transitive verb, (名) noun|