|English Definition|(形) As an adjective
(名) As a noun
- Being ten more than ninety.
- Street names for cocaine.
- The 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet.
- The keynote of the scale of C major.
- A general-purpose programing language closely associated with the UNIX operating system.
- A unit of electrical charge equal to the amount of charge transferred by a current of 1 ampere in 1 second.
- A degree on the centigrade scale of temperature.
- Ten 10s.
- An abundant nonmetallic tetravalent element occurring in three allotropic forms: amorphous carbon and graphite and diamond; occurs in all organic compounds.
- A base found in DNA and RNA and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with guanine.
- One of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose).
- A vitamin found in fresh fruits (especially citrus fruits) and vegetables; prevents scurvy.
- The speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun|