|English Definition|(名) As a noun
(动) As a verb
- You soak and wash your body in a bathtub.
- A vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it).
- A room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet.
- A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
- An ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons.
- A town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains.
- Clean one's body by immersion into water.
|Part of Speech||(名) noun, (动) verb|