Chinese Mysticism Feng Shui Calculator: Eight Mansions [East/West System]
"Eight Mansion" Feng Shui Analysis for John Doe (Male born on 1/1/1900)
++ 廷年 [Tíng Nián]
-- 絶命 [Jué Mìng]
++ 生氣 [Sheng Qi]
+ 天醫 [Tiān Yì]
-- 禍害 [Huò Hài]
Accidents and Mishaps
+ 伏位 [Fú Wèi]
- 六杀 [Liù Shā]
- 五鬼 [Wǔ Guǐ]
How to read this diagram
- Your personal trigram (or gua) is shown in the center of the diagram. Key attributes for the trigram (numeric value, group, phase, and color) are indicated as well.
- Each square surrounding the central trigram corresponds to each of the eight compass directions. Four of these directions are auspicious while the other four are inauspicious.
- To facilitate communication, we have given each direction a one word title (e.g. Stability) as well as its traditional Chinese name (e.g. 伏位 [Fú Wèi]) and approximate translation (e.g. Stability). In your case, the Stability direction is in the "SW" direction.
- Instructions for work or study assume that your face is pointing in the direction indicated.
- Instructions for sleeping directions assume that the top of your head is pointing in the direction indicated when the body is horizontal.