In addition to the free features:
- Partial matches allows to easily
find words that begin with, end with or contain certain characters or pinyin syllables. In addition, you
can control the length of the words matched.
- Fuzzy pinyin match makes it easy to
find words even when you are not sure of the correct pronunciation. You can control the degree of fuzziness
from just ignoring tones to forcing matches pinyin syllables that sound similar to Chinese learners,
such as the z/zh initials and the n/ng finals.
- Control the length of the Chinese words matched.
- Derived words helps understand proper word usage.
- Sound alike words helps beginning learners.
- Topical word lists gives you instant access to a list of words in the same topic. For example,
when viewing the entry for "apple", you can easily access the list of fruit names.
- Search any character by its structure and components.
- Additional etymological character data.
Lists the characters that contain the current character, either as a phonetic components or as a non-phonetic